1) First submit your application. When selecting businesses to participate in the business fair, we look for:
a. Complete applications with all questions answered.
b. Evidence that the application and the business are the work of the child and not the adult—we don’t expect polished applications!
c. Plans by the young entrepreneur to pay back any loans/financial assistance he/she may receive.
2) Applicants will receive a welcome pack.
3) After our launch session (approx 4-5 weeks before the fair), applicants will receive an email telling them whether their application has been accepted.
4) On acceptance, we take payment for the stand (£20 for first-time applicants, £10 for returning businesses).
5) Once accepted, and having completed their research, entrepreneurs plan their business, design and build their product/service and get marketing.
6) On the day of the fair, set up your stall and start selling to real customers.